top of page

Acerca de


Let’s Work Together

Get in touch so we can start working together.

Thanks for submitting!

What to do

If you are concerned about our service delivery or that we may have violated your privacy rights, or if you disagree with a decision we made about access to your health information or in response to a request you made to amend or restrict the use or disclosure of your health information you may file a complaint with our Privacy Official by calling the main office in your market. You can also submit a written complaint to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We support your right to the privacy of your health information and quality of your service. We will not retaliate in any way if you choose to file a complaint with us or with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. In the case you feel it necessary to contact a professional group outside of our office, it is your right to do so. Professional associations interested in promoting high quality services and professional ethics are:

o Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services: 1-877-275-6364

o Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board of Cuyahoga County (216) 241-3400

o County of Summit ADM Board: 330-434-9144

o Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board 513-558-8888 .

bottom of page